A couple of years back, Aanand L. Rai directed Dhanush in ‘Raanjhanaa’, a film that made everyone in Bollywood stand up and take notice of the south star Dhanush. This time round, Aanand L. Rai and Dhanush are yet again coming together, but not as director-actor but as co-producers.
Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama, Aanand L. Rai said, “Yes, it is true that Dhanush and I are coming together, not as a director and an actor, but to co-produce a couple of films. The remake of the Tamil hit ‘Velaiyilla Pattathari’ aka VIP is one of them. And for the record, the film will not have Dhanush as the hero, but will have a different face altogether. And, as far as me signing up Dhanush is concerned for a film… I have already signed him emotionally for lots of films!”
- Dhanush’s next directorial outing to cost Rs 100 crore
- Rajinikanth: Kaala has politics but it’s not a political film
- Happy Birthday Dhanush: Bollywood’s Raanjhanaa turns 31
- Waiting for script as intense as Raanjhanaa: Dhanush
- Dhanush,Sonam Kapoor get mobbed in theatre
- Dhanush to work with Raanjhanaa director Aanand L.Rai again