‘Katti Batti’ director Nikhil Advani says superstar Aamir Khan suggested one modification in the script which worked wonders for the film.
Addressing a press conference during the shooting of a song, Advani said: “Aamir and the ‘Katti Batti’ story started almost a year ago. I went and narrated the script to him. After listening to the script, he suggested one very important change in the script, which according to me changed the entire film.”
“When I recently met him at ‘PK’ party, he said people liked the trailer a lot, ‘so can I see the film?’ I said ‘Of course, it’d be my honour’… and he came and saw the film.”
On reports that Aamir was involved in the film’s marketing and was meeting Advani regularly, actress Kangana Ranaut refuted the rumours, saying: “It’s not that he’s taking keen interest in the marketing of the film. He wanted to see the film because he liked the promo a lot and his wife Kiran ji also liked it. So, their opinion was very important for us. If he wanted he could’ve suggested changes but he said, ‘This is as good as it can get’.”
- Learnt from Salman Khan, Aamir Khan to present things clearly: Nikhil Advani
- Salman Khan is a friend and I trust him: Kangana Ranaut
- Salman Khan suggested Kangana Ranaut’s name for ‘Katti Batti’: Director Nikhil Advani
- Nikhil Advani wants Aamir Khan’s feedback on ‘Katti Batti’
- Aamir Khan can’t wait to see Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan’s ‘Katti Batti’
- Was hard to get Imran-Kangana dream cast: Nikhil Advani
Aamir had earlier tweeted about both Kangana and Imran Khan after watching the trailer.
“Good luck Kangana, for Katti Batti! Can’t wait for your next after TWM. Love. a. Hey guys, Imran’s back! Can’t wait to see your film Imran. Good luck!”
“Katti Batti” is scheduled to release on September 18.