Superstar Aamir Khan says his injury is not a major one and has confirmed that after resting for a week, he will be back on the sets of “Dangal”.
Aamir Khan suffered a muscle spasm while shooting an action scene for “Dangal” on the night of November 14.
The “Raja Hindustani” actor took to Twitter on Monday, where he shared details about his injury.
“Hey guys, it’s not such a major injury. My back muscle has gone into a spasm. A week of rest and I will be back on shoot,” Aamir tweeted.
Hey guys its not such a major injury. My back muscle has gone into a spasm. A week of rest and I will be back on shoot.
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) November 16, 2015
- When Aamir Khan made fun of his Thugs of Hindostan co-star Amitabh Bachchan
- Before Thugs of Hindostan, all the times when Amitabh Bachchan worked with the Khans of Bollywood
- Aamir Khan: Never felt a competition with Shah Rukh and Salman
- Aamir Khan gets candid on Koffee with Karan 6, says ‘I don’t cover my hickeys’
- Aamir Khan advised complete bed rest post injury
- Aamir Khan gets muscle spasm during ‘Dangal’ film shoot
The unit of the film, which is directed by Nitesh Tiwari, also stars Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Rajkumar Rao, is on a break until Aamir is able to resume work.
“Dangal” is said to be based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Phogat.