By: Pramod Gaikwad
Bollywood’s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan, who is known for his unique and out of the box stories, will be seen playing a wrestler role in his upcoming movie “Dangal” to be directed by Nitesh Tiwari.
Aamir Khan, who has been undergoing strenuous workout sessions to get the look and strength of a wrestler, has been the talk of the town.
- Dangal, Mary Kom, MS Dhoni and others: The box office collection of last five sports biopics
- Aamir Khan: My biggest strength as an actor is that I am not scared to fail
- Aamir Khan through the ages
- Aamir Khan is teaching something more to Dangal girls Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sanya Malhotra. See pics
- Aamir Khan undergoes strenuous workout for ‘Dangal’
- Aamir Khan: ‘Dangal’ an ‘out-of-the-box’ story
There are reports that the Turkish Ambassador, on his recent visit to India, had invited Aamir Khan to come and shoot his forthcoming film in Turkey as the country has a lot of wrestling arenas which would make it an appropriate location to shoot. The ambassador, who also happens to be a huge fan of Aamir Khan, was very keen to meet him and talk about the prospects.