- Salman Khan and Varun Dhawan to re-enact Andaz Apna Apna scene on Bigg Boss 12
- Deven Verma always had a joke on his lips, says Aamir Khan
- Andaz Apna Apna turns 20: All you wanted to know about the cult classic
- Andaz Apna Apna turns 20: Reliving it with Amar, Prem, Crime Master Gogo
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Aamir, Salman’s madcap ‘Andaz Apna Apna’
- To Us, Our Own
It may be 21 years since the film’s release, but looks like Aamir still has fond memories of the Rajkumar Santoshi directed film. The actor was recently spotted at a Mumbai studio wearing a red tee shirt with the face of ‘Crime Master Gogo’s face on it, that is Shakti Kapoor’s character in the film.
Released in 1994, ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ was shelved for three years due to the cast’s packed schedule. However, it was Aamir that got them all together, which finally led to the completion of the film’s shoot.
‘Andaz Apna Apna’ went on to being nominated in four categories at the 40th Filmfare Awards for the Best Film (Vinay Kumar Sinha), Best Director (Rajkumar Santoshi), Best Actor (Aamir Khan) and Best Comedian (Shakti Kapoor).