Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who used to enjoy fish, chicken, meat and eggs, has turned vegan. The PK actor has not only gone green, but also given up milk and milk products.
Aamir’s decision was prompted by a video that his wife Kiran Rao showed him about 15 most common diseases that cause death and how a diet change can prevent them.
Aamir Khan says that the video showed him how to lead a better life and therefore he turned vegan.
- Aamir Khan celebrates Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak director Mansoor Khan’s birthday with family
- Aamir Khan: My biggest strength as an actor is that I am not scared to fail
- Aamir Khan reveals why he rejected Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju
- Aamir Khan: I don’t charge a fee, but have a share in profits
- Aamir Khan on litti chokha, seekh kababs, and the poison in our food: The FOODie Interview
- Aamir Khan to judge ‘MasterChef India 4’ finale?
Aamir Khan has also decided to not eat milk, ghee, paneer as well as Indian sweets made of milk. But the one thing that actor misses is curd.
Since Aamir Khan’s character in his next film ‘Dangal’ is a vegetarian, the change has come in handy for his role.
Although Aamir and his wife Kiran have turned vegan, their son Azad eats what he wants. But Aamir hopes that he naturally leans toward a vegan diet as he grows up.