Chinese actor Wang Bao, who had dubbed for Aamir Khan in ‘PK’s Chinese version, recently visited the actor on the sets of his next film, ‘Dangal’ in Ludhiana.
Wang and Aamir had previously met during the actor’s trip to China for the release of ‘PK’ which created tremendous business in the Chinese market. The film became the highest grosser in China.
Both the actors, who had briefly interacted back then and had hit it off very well, made sure to keep in touch. Infact while Wang was there in Ludhiana he also got to witness Aamir’s wrestling moves which the actor has been prepping for his character, Mahavir Singh Phogat in his forthcoming film.
- Vishwaroopam 2: Aamir Khan, Jr NTR team up for the trailer launch of this Kamal Haasan film
- Aamir Khan celebrates Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak director Mansoor Khan’s birthday with family
- Sanjay Dutt has a photographic memory: Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan: My biggest strength as an actor is that I am not scared to fail
- Aamir Khan reveals why he rejected Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju
- After conquering Chinese box office, Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar set to wow Hong Kong
Wang Bao especially flew down to India to meet Aamir as he was very curious to know how the actor works and wanted to witness it himself. Wang spent a good 4 days with the entire unit and the actor.
A spokesperson of the film confirms the news and adds, “Wang Bao Qiang was keen to witness Aamir’s work pattern first hand. He planned an impromptu visit to India on learning about Aamir’s long shoot schedule in Ludhiana for Dangal”.