July 20, 2014 1:19:01 pm
Salman Khan never disappoints when it comes to revamping a Tollywood movie into something of an entirely different level. Be ready to be swept off your feet by yet another flabbergasting performance by him.
Express LOL lists down tips and tricks to be prepared for the soon-to-be blockbuster movie.
1. World Cup’s over. Football’s not. KICK!
2. You don’t like running? Join Taekwondo classes. KICK!
3. Don’t like Korean arts? Wrestle. KICK!
Don’t want to do anything that requires physical activity? Watch the repeats of the Football World Cup matches. KICK!
5. Don’t like football at all? Watch the good old Bollywood movies for some virtual leg work.
6. Are you one of those who tells everyone the climax before they watch the movie? Watch the original version of Kick. KICK!
7. Do you know what KRK would give you if you’re not his fan? KICK!
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.