Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel have garnered a lot of attention ever since love blossomed between the two in ‘Bigg Boss 8’ house. The couple, who got engaged while on the sets of reality dance show ‘Nach Baliye’, is planning to get hitched sometime next year.
Model and actor Upen Patel in an interview with Bollywoodlife.com said: “We just got engaged, so we are planning ahead and once we get married we will obviously stay together. But, for now, no plans to move in together.”
The couple also clarified that they don’t plan to stay in a live-in, rather live with their families until they get married. Upen Patel said: “We stay with our families. In India, I don’t think it’s appropriate to live-in without getting married.”
- Is Upen Patel angry with former girlfriend Karishma Tanna? His Twitter posts suggest that
- We are not splitting up: Upen Patel on split with girlfriend Karishma Tanna
- Marriage won’t define my relationship with Upen: Karishma Tanna
- ‘Nach Baliye’ couple Karishma Tanna – Upen Patel denies cheating in lie-test
- Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel highest paid couple on ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Upen Patel, Shakti Arora and others ‘excited’ about ‘Nach Baliye 7’
Later, talking about his plans about getting married to Karishma, he said: “Once Nach Baliye finishes, we will plan everything and we will get married sometime next year. Right now, we haven’t had the time to think so after the finale, we will think about it.”
Karishma and Upen met each other in ‘Bigg Boss’ house and fell in love. Even though Upen was eliminated from the show, he was let in to express his feelings for his ladylove and win her heart. Having achieved that successfully, they later made it to another celebrity based reality show – ‘Nach Baliye’.
With a huge fan following, the couple has always been showered with praises and gifts by their fans.