Union minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday alleged that the successive AIADMK and DMK governments in Tamil Nadu have failed to take the state on the path of development or provide quality infrastructure, education and jobs.
“The successive AIADMK and DMK governments in Tamil Nadu have failed to take the state on the path of development or provide quality infrastructure, education and jobs to youths,” she claimed.
- Sampark for Samarthan: BJP steps up its outreach programme, takes feedback
- Cauvery water dispute: ‘Centre holding discussions, won’t take unilateral decision,’ says Nirmala Sitharaman
- Tamil Nadu to host first ever Defence Expo in April, says Nirmala Sitharaman
- Implement Mudra Yojana scheme across Tamil Nadu districts: Nirmala Sitharaman
- AIADMK delegation meets Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- AIADMK delegation meets Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, demands money for Tamil Nadu
“There is no development, specifically in delta regions. If BJP comes to power in the May 16 Assembly polls, it will take steps to start agricultural based industries,” the Union Minister of State for Commerce said.
“Steps will be initiated for starting fish processing industries in Nagapattinam and Tuthukudi districts,”
“The Narendra Modi government wants to take the country on developmental path and for this all states should be developed,” she added.