The Central Board of Secondary Education has rescheduled its Class 12th board examination for Sociology, Sanskrit Core and Bengali due to Assembly Election in Assam.
Assistant Secretary of CBSE, regional office Guwahati has informed that the Sociology (039) examination scheduled for April 4 next will be held on April 23, said a government release.
- Prakash Javadekar directs CBSE to conduct CTET in all 20 languages
- CBSE 12th result 2018 declared, topper Meghna Srivastava scored 499/500
- CBSE results 2018: Retest of economics paper will not delay results, says CBSE official
- CBSE exams cancelled in Punjab now on April 27
- CBSE to conduct class 10, 12 exams in Punjab on April 27
- CBSE Class 12th exams rescheduled in West Bengal, Assam due to elections
The Sanskrit Core (322) and Bengali (105) examinations scheduled for April 11 will now be held on April 26, the release said.
The two-phase assembly elections will be held on April 4 and 11.