West Bengal HS Class 12th Result 2022 Highlights: Result declared; 272 students in top 10 spots
WBCHSE Board West Bengal Uccha Madhyamik Result 2022 , Check WB HS Class 12 Result Live at wbchse.nic.in, wbresults.nic.in: All those students who appeared for these examinations can check their respective results at the official website –wbresults.nic.in.
In 2021, the West Bengal government had announced the cancellation of class 10 and 12 results due to the rise in Covid-19 cases in the state. A special evaluation criterion was formed to calculate the class 12 results last year. Of the 8,19,202 candidates who were to appear for in last year’s class 12 board exams, 97.69 per cent had passed. The pass percentage was 97.70 per cent among both boys and girls.
West Bengal HS Result 2022 Live: Follow updates on WBCHSE West Board Uccha Madhyamik Result 2022, Check WB 12th Class Result on wbchse.nic.in, wbresults.nic.in
Students can check their results at the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. The result can also be accessed via SMS. Students have to SMS WB12 registration number to 56070, 5676750 or 56263. (File)
In 2021, as per the special criteria, students were evaluated on the basis of the 40:60 ratio. The top four highest-scoring subjects in class 10 examinations were given importance along with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores were given a 40 per cent weightage and the rest of the 60 per cent was calculated based on class 11 finals and class 12 practicals and theory. In 2020, a total of 6.80 lakh students cleared the 12th HS examination with a record pass percentage of 90.13 per cent. The topper scored 99.80%, however, a merit list was not released last year.
The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.