WBBSE class 10 Madhyamik results 2017: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has declared the results of the class 10 Madhyamik (secondary) exam results on Saturday at 10 am. Students who have appeared for the exams can check their results from the official website of the board.
About, 9,10,885 students passed the WBBSE Madhyamik examinations this year. The overall pass percentage of students is 85.05 per cent. Anwesa Pyne is the topper with 690 marks out of 700.
The class 10 state board exams were held from February 22 to March 3, 2017 and about 10,71,717 students had appeared for the papers. The board will distribute marksheets and certificates to school authorities from its distribution centres once the results have been announced.
“Results are expected to be declared on the last week of May,” a board official told the Indian Express. The results will be available on the following websites:
Steps to download the results for the class 10 Madhyamic exams 2017:
– Go to any of the above websites or the official website of the Board (wbbse.org).
– Click on the notification for the 2017 results (once it is available).
– Select “Madhyamik Result 2017”.
– Enter your roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
– Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.