VITEEE 2019: The application process for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2019) has begun for the academic year 2019 from today. The candidates can apply through the official website of the varsity — vit.ac.in. The applications are available in both offline and online mode. VITEEE 2019 is expected to be held in the second or third week of April. The paper will contain 120 questions on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English. The exam pattern will be of multiple choice and candidates will have 2.5 hours to complete the paper.
VITEEE 2019: Eligibility
– Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1997
– Candidates must score an aggregate of 60 per cent in physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology in their class 12 (or equivalent) exams
– The average marks for PCB or PCM should be at least 50 per cent for SC, ST and North East candidates
– NIOS students and those who studied in regular, full time and formal educational institutions are eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2019 schedule
The VITEEE 2019 exam will be held according to the slot booked by the candidates. The exam will be held online and candidates will have two and a half hours to answer all questions. The exams will be conducted in three sessions. Session I will be from 9 am to 11.30 am. Session II will be held between 12.30 pm and 3 pm and session III will take place from 4 pm to 6.30 pm.
Items required for application:
– Valid email ID – Valid mobile number – Mode of payment (net banking, credit card, debit card) – Application fee of Rs 1,150 – Photograph (10-200 kb, 3.5×4.5 cm) – Signature image (10-200 kb, 3.5×1.5 cm)
Important dates: VITEEE 2019
Application process begins- October 29, 2018
Last date to edit or submit application form- February 2019
Entrance examination: Second or third week of April 2019
Declaration of result: End of April 2019.
Steps to apply for VITEEE 2019:
Step 1: Go to the official website for VIT as mentioned above.
Step 2: Click on the notification for “VITEEE-2019 – Open (BTech Admission)”.
Step 3: Read the instructions provided and click on “Apply online”.
Step 4: Click on the tab for “new applicant” and register to the site.
Step 5: Fill in your details in the fields provided and submit your application.
Step 6: Remember to save a copy of your application for further reference.
VITEEE 2019 Question paper
Candidates need to check their question paper carefully for PCME / PCBE
All those applicants are eligible all the B.Tech. Degree programmes who apply in PCME (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/English) and crack the entrance exam
Similarly, students appearing in PCBE Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English) are eligible only for B Tech. Bio-stream Degree programmes (Bio-engineering, Biotechnology, CSE with spl. in Bioinformatics and ECE with spl. in Biomedical Engineering programmes), as per the VITEEE ranking. But after joining, registering for mathematics as bridge course is mandatory