The interview letter of Civil Judge PCS J Mains 2015 has been uploaded by the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission). Those candidates who have managed to clear the written exam can download the interview letter from the official website.
UPPSC has successfully conducted the written exam for all the aspiring candidates on October 26, 28 and 29, 2015 across the state for the post of Civil Judge. About 2040 candidates appeared for the main exam and 605 candidates have been selected for the interview.
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2018 declared at upsc.gov.in, DAF to be available from July 23
- UPPSC PCS 2018: Notification out at uppsc.up.nic.in, know how to apply here
- UPPSC PCS Mains 2018 Hindi exam cancelled, fresh dates to be announced soon
- SBI PO admit card 2018 released: How to download call letter at sbi.co.in
- UPPSC PCS Mains 2017: Exam dates announced, check at uppsc.up.nic.in
- UPPSC Civil Judge exam 2015: Results declared, check the list now
The selection is made on the basis of the state level preliminary examination, main examination and personal interview test.
Steps to download UPPSC Civil Judge interview call letter 2015
Log on to the official website
Click on the link ‘Interview for “Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2015‘
Submit your registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code
Download the interview call letter and save it for further reference