Updated: April 2, 2016 2:25:22 pm
With just a day left for the JEE Main examination, we provide you with some tips on how to spend your day.
– Don’t stay awake late into the night. Be in bed by 10 or 10:30 p.m Have a light dinner.
– You may not be able to fall asleep immediately. It is OK.
– Don’t wake up too early. The exam starts at 9 am. Reach the centre at least 45 min before the exam.
– Plan the amount of time it will take to reach there. Give some time for car/bus breakdown etc. You also need time to get ready. Wake up accordingly.
– Have a light breakfast like sandwich etc. Don’t go empty stomach or a full stomach.
– Remember to carry your admit card, blue or black ballpoint pens, pencils, erasers and other necessary items.
– Don’t discuss any subject related things with friends.
– Don’t carry any books or notebooks to the exam.
– Stay away from students who are doing last minute revision in the exam centre.
– Remember to read the instructions carefully in the question paper.
– Just go and do the best you can.
Be mentally ready for various uncertainties.So, you need to keep your cool under all circumstances and need to do your best. Take all possible precautionary measurements. And most importantly believe in yourself.
For more news on education, click here
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.