scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Tamil Nadu SSLC result 2020: Check these websites, direct link to get results

TN Tamil Nadu Board SSLC 10th Result 2020 Date and Time: Students can check the result through the websites- dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in at 9:30 am on August 10

By: Education Desk | New Delhi |
Updated: August 10, 2020 9:43:12 am
Tamil Nadu SSLC 10th Result 2020 TN Board SSLC 10th Result 2020: check result at dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in. Representational image/ file

TN Board SSLC 10th Result 2020 date and time: Around 9.7 lakh candidates who appeared for the Tamil Nadu SSLC or class 10 exams can now get their results through the websites – dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in as the state has announced the result on August 10, 9:30 am.

READ | How to check SSLC 10th Result 2020 

The SSLC exam — which was scheduled to be held in March — was postponed due to COVID-19 lockdown and was later cancelled following the Madras High Court order. Later, Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami announced that the candidates appearing for the Class 10 exam will be promoted.

LIVE UPDATES | Tamil Nadu Board SSLC 10th Result 2020 today 

Students were evaluated based on a special scheme; under which 80 per cent of the weightage will be given to quarterly or half-yearly exams and the remaining 20 per cent to the attendance. As per the release issued by the government, the students can submit their grievances over their marks at dge.tn.gov.in through their school headmaster between August 17 and 25. The students can receive the temporary provisional mark sheets as well in the same period.

Students can also register with indianexpress.com in order to complete the registration, one needs to fill the box below. Once done, the registered candidate would receive their results or any updates related to it on their mobile phone and email.

To check result, the candidates need to click on the websites- dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in. Click on the download result link. Enter registration number, roll number. The results will appear on the screen. Download it, and take a print out for further reference.

Last year, as many as 95.2 per cent students passed the Tamil Nadu SSLC exam. The passing percentage of girls was recorded at 97 per cent, four percent high as compared to the boys. Among the districts, Sivagangai was the best performing district with pass percentage of 98.5 per cent.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App.

  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
x