The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) released a statement on Tuesday saying that supplementary exams for students who failed to clear the SSC exams conducted in March-April 2016 would be held in July-August instead of September-October this year.
Students willing to apply for Class Improvement Scheme would have a chance to appear the exams in July-August this year and also in February-March next year.
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Compartment exams: Registration begins, check how to apply
- Maharashtra SSC 10th result 2018 uploaded at 1 pm: How to check result at mahresult.nic.in
- Maharashtra SSC result 2018 date, time: 10th result uploaded at mahresult.nic.in, results.mkcl.org
- Declared! Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC 12th Result 2018: When and where to check at mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE supplementary exams in July
- Supplementary exam results of SSC and HSC out today
Candidates can apply online at http://www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in followed by payment of a nominal fee at any Bank of India branch. Students can fill the online forms from June 10-20 and submit the fees from June 21-24.
The forms can only be filled online and a late fee would be charged if forms are submitted after June 21. The link would be active only till June 24 and students would have to pay the original amount and the late fee between June 27 and June 29.
Schools are required to submit the fee receipts with the list of students who have applied to the divisional board on June 30.
For more news on education, click here