Updated: May 18, 2021 6:34:27 pm
With the second wave of COVID-19 hitting the country, we as a nation are experiencing unprecedented times. Not many people, if any at all, have experienced anything like this. However, notwithstanding the ongoing pandemic, we hope that you are continuing with your preparations for UPSC civil services exam. In fact, all serious aspirants must continue with their preparation to get ahead in the competition.
Do not let COVID interrupt your learning. It is in fact very important for your overall mental well-being that you stay absorbed in learning and acquiring new knowledge.
Now, there is an important Announcement for IAS aspirants who are planning to start preparation for CSE 2022!
Rau’s IAS is starting new Live-Online batches:
- GS Integrated Live-Online batches – 4th June
- Optional Live-Online batches – 4TH June
Still confused between Offline or Online IAS coaching?
If you are someone who is still confused between offline classes and Online (Live-Online) classes for IAS preparation, let us briefly highlight a few aspects about Rau’s IAS live-online classes.
Rau’s IAS Online classes bring classroom experience to your home. What we mean by that is, Rau’s IAS online classes are truly interactive and they make you feel you are sitting inside a classroom. You interact with your teachers and peers in exactly the same way as you do in an offline class.
Actually, there is no difference between Rau’s offline and Live – Online IAS classes other than that you share a virtual space with your teacher and classmates rather than a physical one.
Everything else is exactly the same.
And if we are to take into consideration the review of Rau’s IAS students who have studied in online batches last year, there are some added advantages with live-online IAS classes:
- Flexibility: Video backup of classes is available for 7 more days to help students watch the class lecture again. This helps in reinforcing learning.
- Cost effectiveness: Attending Live online classes obviously saves a lot of time and money. Aspirants can get quality guidance without traveling to our campus.
- Safest Option: Quality guidance is available within the safe confines of homes. This aspect of safety has become very important now more than ever before. COVID has changed our way of life.
Rau’s IAS Online course provides a unique avenue for students to juggle the demands of their daily lives on their scarce time and other resources, while still being able to prepare for IAS exam and excel in achieving their goals.
- Watch demo class video to understand how live online classes are conducted
- Watch student review video to learn from our students about their experience of Live-online classes.
FREE IAS COUNSELING – REGISTER NOW
Aspirants who are seriously targeting CSE 2022, NOW is the time to start UPSC preparation. Do not let this health crisis interrupt your studies and delay your achievements. In case you:
- Want to meet and talk to some of Rau’s IAS teachers, or
- Want guidance on choosing the optional subject, or
- Wish to attend a live – online class for experience’s sake
Rau’s IAS is conducting Free Optional Orientation sessions on 22nd & 29th May, 2021. You can join these sessions free of cost. You can register for these sessions by simply visiting our website www.rauias.com
These counseling sessions will provide you a unique opportunity to meet, interact and learn from Rau’s IAS teachers.
Things to note:
- Rau’s IAS offers UPSC coaching for Political Science & IR, Public Administration, History, Sociology, Geography, Economics & Psychology from Delhi, Jaipur and Bangalore Campuses as well as via Live-Online Classes.
- New GS Integrated batches via Live Online classes are starting from 4th June,
- New Optional Subject batches via Live-Online classes are starting on 4th June, 2021
- Optional Counseling sessions will be conducted on 22nd & 29th May, 2021
- Register & Attend for Free – https://www.rauias.com
We, at Rau’s IAS, are committed to give you the best guidance and academic support to excel in the civil services examination.
Join the free IAS counseling and kick start your preparation for civil services exam, with the team of best IAS teachers in the civil services test prep.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.