The Railway Recruitment Board is not releasing the result of Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC-CEN 03/2015) exam on July 10, official sources have confirmed.
“As 56 lakh candidates appeared for the exam, we will take some time to process the result. It is therefore, not releasing on July 10,” said a senior spokesperson from the Railway Board.
There had been rumours that the result will be declared on July 10.
- RRB Group C, D recruitment 2018: Exam date announced, check at indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Group C, D exam: 1.33 lakh ineligible, check application status at indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB Group C, D recruitment 2018 exam date, pattern, syllabus, application status: All you need to know
- RRB Group C, D exam 2018: Application status link activated at indianrailways.gov.in
- RRB NTPC exam 2016: Results to release by September end
- RRB NTPC exam 2016: Answer keys declared
Over 93 lakh candidates had applied for the examination. In December 2015, RRB had released a notification for the recruitment of 18272 posts under(NTPC) in the Indian Railways.
The exam was also rescheduled in eight centres in May due to information on irregularities. The jobs offered are of commercial apprentice, clerks, goods guard, accountant, typists and so on.
Keeping checking this page for the latest updates on the exam