Rajasthan Police has released a notification for 742 constable and inspector posts. The application form is available on the official website.
Candidates can start submitting the online application form from March 1. The last date of form submission is March 31.
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018: Hiring begins for 551 Nursing Officer post, salary over Rs 34,000 per month
- Telangana State (TS) Police Recruitment: 18,428 vacancies, apply at tslprb.in
- RPF recruitment 2018: Registration begins for 1120 Sub Inspector posts; check eligibility, fees, official website, exam dates, selection process
- Rajasthan Bijli Board Recruitment 2018: Over 3200 posts available apply at energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- IIT Tirupati recruitment 2018: Apply for 46 staff posts at iitp.ac.in
- UPSC recruitment 2018: Apply for Professor, Director, Architect and other posts, salary over Rs 39,000
Eligibility: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/ institute.
The candidate’s age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Candidates who come under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
The application fee is Rs 30. To know more, click here.
Selection of the eligible candidate will be based on the result of written exam, physical test, medical test, written examination and personal interview.
For more news on job recruitment, click here