The girls have outperformed boys by scoring 84.3 pass percent while boys have registered 71.12 in Class 12 exam results declared today by Punjab Secondary Education Board (PSEB).
As many as 3,18,453 students have appeared for this year’s Class 12 exam, out of which 2,44,487 have passed. This year’s pass percentage is 76.77 %, slightly higher from last year’s 76.24 %.
About 114 merit holders are from Ludhiana.
Ludhiana’s Mahima Nagpal has secured the top spot by scoring 99.56 per cent. Komal Rani from Patiala is second with 99.33 per cent marks while Rhea of Ludhiana has got the third position with 98.67 per cent marks.
- PSEB 10th result 2018: 59.47% make the cut
- PSEB 10th Result 2018 declared: How to check
- PSEB Class 12th results 2018: Pass percentage increases by 3%
- PSEB Class 12 Board results 2018: Steps to check scores at pseb.ac.in
- PSEB Class 12th results 2018 declared, Puja Joshi tops Punjab Board
- Punjab Board (PSEB) Class 12 Results 2016 Declared @pseb.ac.in: Total pass percentage at 76.77
The rural students have scored (77.06 per cent) better than the urban students who are at 76.46 per cent.