THE FIRST provisional common merit list of the Centralised Admission Process for First Year Junior College (FYJC) admissions would be displayed on June 21 and students would have two days to check their data and make corrections if needed.
The first merit list of seats would be displayed on June 27 after all corrections are received. Though the last date for filling online forms for FYJC admissions is already over, at least 1,500 students remain who are either to fill Part II of the admission forms or have not confirmed their forms. Such students would get a last chance between June 21and 22 to fill the data online and confirm their applications, said Dinkar Temkar, deputy director of education, Pune.
Temkar said the common merit list would be displayed on the FYJC admissions website where each student would be able to check their merit list number and personal details like name, date of birth, quota applied, etc.
- FYJC 4th merit list released at mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net
- Mumbai FYJC admissions 2018: Displaying revised vacancy list for round 3
- FYJC admission 2018: Second merit list released at mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net, cut-off details
- FY Degree admissions 2018: Mithibai, St. Andrew’s College release second cut-off list
- FYJC Mumbai, Pune round 2 list released at mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net
- FYJC Admission 2018: Students can fill Part II of online admission forms from June 13
“The student would have the responsibility to check the list to ensure their details are correct. If some name is misspelt, date of birth wrongly entered or quota applied under is changed, students would have to download a form from the website, fill in correct data and approach the guidance centres with relevant documents. In some cases, it could also happen that the names themselves do not appear in the merit list and hence, it is important for students to check the data,” said Meenakshi Raut, assistant director of education.
For the 1,500-odd students who are yet to fill Part II, Raut said it would be the last chance to fill the forms or else they would not be considered for FYJC admissions. “If the students are from state board affiliated schools, they can fill both parts online and confirm the form. But students of schools from other boards or those residing outside PMC and PCMC areas have to fill both parts and visit the help centres to verify the forms, after which they would be confirmed. The entire process has to be completed by Wednesday evening,” Raut said.