Updated: May 11, 2019 12:55:40 pm
PSEB 12th Result 2019: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has declared the results of class 12 examinations on May 11, 2019. The results are now available the official website – http://www.pseb.ac.in. Students can also check their results on other private websites such as indiaresults.com. A total of 86.41 per cent students passed this year. The girls have scored 90.86 per cent and boys are at 82.83 per cent.
Steps to check your PSEB Class 12 board results:
1. Visit the official website at http://www.pseb.ac.in
2. On the official website, students need to enter their exam registration details
LIVE UPDATES | Punjab Board PSEB 12th Result 2019
3. Once the details are submitted, the scorecard will appear on the screen.
4. The scorecard can be downloaded from the website for future purposes.
IN PICTURES | Websites, app, mobile to check PSEB Class 12th results
To clear the exam, candidates need at least 35 per cent marks in the subject. From 2018 onwards, the board has stopped giving grace marks to increase the pass percentage.
PSEB declared the class 10 board exam results on Wednesday which witnessed a pass percentage of 85.56. The results were announced on May 8 before noon and the results were made available online late in the night on the official website.
A total of 2,71,554 cleared the examination successfully. Neha Verma of Teja Singh Sutantar senior secondary school, Ludhiana topped the examination with 99.54 per cent marks.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.