As many as 84,895 students filled their applications for admission to first year junior college (FYJC) on Tuesday, the day the online process began, according to a report from the office of the deputy director of education. Of these, only 954 students have completed their application process.
This year, students have to fill two forms — the application form wherein they fill in their personal details and marks, and the option form in which they specify their college preferences. The option form will not be accessible to students unless their application forms are approved. A day after their results were declared, 73,111 SSC students filled their application forms. Of these, 11,876 students filled the option form. The second highest number of applications were received from ICSE students — 7,445 students applied. Only 1,719 have completed the process.
- CAT 2018 registration closes on September 19, admit card to release on October 24
- FYJC special round : 1.17 lakh seats available for 60,000 applicants
- Pune: Over 40,000 students yet to confirm admissions in first year junior college
- FYJC Mumbai, Pune round 2 list released at mumbai.11thadmission.net, pune.11thadmission.net
- Maharashtra: Just one betterment option for FYJC aspirants from this year
- Pune FYJC admission: Online forms should be filled with care
Among CBSE students, 3,492 applications were received. Only 394 of them have completed their application process. Only two International Baccalaureate students filled their forms.
While 4,424 application forms are incomplete, 8,520 incomplete option forms were received by the office of the deputy director of education. Students who have confirmed their applications will not be able to make any changes to their application form, which contains personal details and marks. The application process is open till June 17.
The general merit list, which ranks students according to their marks but does not allot colleges, will be declared on June 20.
The first merit list, which will allot colleges to students, will be declared on June 27.