Updated: May 18, 2021 6:17:46 pm
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on Monday released an e-prospectus for the academic session 2021-22. The prospectus contains information regarding admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, B.Tech, B.Arch, diploma, advanced diploma, postgraduate diploma courses has been uploaded on the university’s website www.jmi.ac.in and portal of the controller of examinations at www.jmicoe.in.
The online application form must be submitted by June 30, 2021. The correction window will be available from July 1-5, 2021.
The entrance test for 134 courses will begin on July 26 and conclude on August 28, 2021, and the last date for submitting the qualifying exam result is September 30, 2021.
Notice regarding entrance test of part-time, certificate, diploma and an advanced diploma in language courses will be issued separately later.
The dates mentioned above are subject to change under the prevailing pandemic situation. Any update pertaining to the change in date will be uploaded on the university’s website. Candidates seeking admission to JMI are required to visit the university’s official website from time to time.
The university will offer 8 new courses from the coming academic session:
- Master of Design in the Faculty of Architecture
- BA (Hons.) French and Francophone Studies in Centre of Spanish and Latin American Studies
- BA (Hons.) Spanish and Latin American Studies in Centre of Spanish and Latin American Studies
- MSc Environmental Science & Management
- MA Mass Media (Hindi) in the Department of Hindi
- PG Diploma in Translation Studies in the Department of English
- PG Diploma in English-Hindi Translation in the Department of Hindi
- MBA (Healthcare & Hospital Management)
The university is also starting four new departments from the coming session – (1) Department of Design and Innovation (2) Department of Hospital Management and Hospice Studies (3) Department of Foreign Languages and (4) Department of Environmental Sciences.
JMI Vice Chancellor, Najma Akhtar, said, “With 9 faculties of learning, 39 teaching and research departments, over 30 centres of learning and research, 190 courses, approximately 800 faculty members and more than 20000 students we attract brightest young minds from all over the country.”
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.