The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the result for Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) Cource Exam. The exam was conducted in November 2015.
IPC is the second level of chartered accountancy examination. A candidate can take up the examination after passing CPT.
An aspirant is declared pass, if he/she scores at least 40 per cent marks in each subject (each subject is attributed 100 marks) and an aggregate of 50 per cent in the aggregate in each group (or 50 per cent of total marks in case of both groups).
- Bihar Board BSEB 10th compartment result 2018 released, steps to check
- Bihar Board BSEB 12th compartment result 2018: How to check result at bsebssresult.com
- Declared! ICMAI CMA June Intermediate, Final, Foundation results 2018 released
- ICAI CA IPCC Intermediate Result 2018 Highlights: Know the websites to check results
- ICAI CA IPCC Intermediate Result 2018: Results declared at icai.nic.in
- ICAI CA IPCC Intermediate result 2018: Results declared, check at icai.nic.in
Steps to download ICAI IPC results 2016
Visit the official website or click here to reach directly
Click at the link ‘Intermediate (IPC) Examination’Enter your personal info such as name and roll number and other required.
Enter your roll number and pin number/ registration number.
The result will be displayed. Save it for further reference
To check the merit list, go to the official website and click at the link ‘Intermediate (IPC) Examination – Merit List’. Submit roll number and enter the text displayed on the screen. The merit list will appear.
For more updates on examination and result, click here