Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has decided to discontinue the personal interview round from this year.
IBPS has released an official notification which says that from now onwards, 100 per cent weightage will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online main examination of CWE-Clerks-V, instead of weightage ratio of 80: 20 for CWE Main examination and interview respectively.
- IBPS RRB 2018 registration begins, apply for Officer scale I, II, III and Multipurpose posts at ibps.in
- IBPS recruitment 2018: PO exam from October 13, RRB CWE from August 11, check at ibps.in
- IBPS CRP SPL VII scores 2018 released for candidates qualified for interview, check at ibps.in
- IBPS CWE Clerk VI prelims 2016: Score card released, check marks now
- IBPS CWE PO/MT VI mains exam 2016: Score card released, check how to download
- IBPS CWE RRB V prelims exam 2016: Results declared, score card to be released soon
The notification also clears that since the clerical recruitment is state/UT specific and proficiency in the official language of the respective state/UT is preferred, the allottee banks before issuance of offer letter will have the full discretion to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the official language.
The results of the Mains exam is expected to release soon. Check notification here
For more news on banking exams, click here