Updated: December 9, 2015 5:58:19 pm
The Board of Secondary Education of Haryana (BSEH) has declared the results of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014 – 2015. Candidates need to log on to the official website to check the result.
The exam was conducted on Nov 14 and 15, 2015. The Haryana Board has conducted the HTET for Level 1, Level 2 posts for all of the applied candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for the interview.
Steps to check the result
1) Log on to the website.
2) At the home page, you’ll find a blue box. ‘Download admit card for HTET (2014-15)’ will be written on it.
3) Click on it. A new page will open
4) Enter roll number, date of birth, level and security pin
5) On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
6) Take a print-out for future reference.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.