Updated: February 23, 2016 3:44:42 pm
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published a notification for recruitment of 4509 shift attendant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), assistant law officer, grid sub-station operator, section officer and other vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply online from March 5. The last date to submit the application is April 4.
1. Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk: 447 posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 964 posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 3 posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 posts
8. Section Officer: 04 posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 posts
11. Analyst: 8 posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 3 posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 2 posts
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 1 post
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) (Electrical Trade): 5 posts
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 4 posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 5 posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 3 posts
19. Store Munshi: 3 posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 8 posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 8 posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 4 posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 3 posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 9 posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
To know more about educational qualification, click here.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.