HBSE class 10, 12 open school exams 2017: The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) has announced the class 10 and 12 open school exams results today. Students who have appeared for the exams, which began on March 7 this year, can check their results from the board’s official website.
Last year the HBSE open school result was declared on May 31 and the pass percentage for class 10 was at 53.78 and for class 12 at 34 per cent. In Class 10, (CTP/STC), 16,765 students appeared for the exam out of which 9,016 had passed while 7,358 students got STC. The passing percentage of boys was 54.14 while girls were at 53.08 per cent.
Read | Haryana HOS class 10, 12 exams 2017: Results declared, here’s how to download
This year, among the class 10 examinees were 1,43,676 girls, 1,75,166 boys and 55,654 students from open schools. The results for haryana class 12 boards have recently been declared and 1,36,008 students have passed out of 2,10,867 candidates who had appeared for the exams.
Read | Haryana HBSE class 10 exams 2017: Results to be declared next week, know how to download
Steps to download the class 10, 12 open school HBSE results 2017:
– Go to the official website for the Haryana Board (bseh.org.in).
– A notification will be available once the results have been declared. Click on the notification or go to the results page.
– Follow the link to the page for class 10, 12 open school results 2017.
– Enter your roll number and details in the fields provided.
– Download your results and take a print out of the same for further reference.
For more updates on BSEH results, click here