Updated: June 30, 2016 7:22:57 pm
The University of Delhi has released the first cut-off list and those who have managed to qualify, need to carry their original documents and photocopies to claim their eligibility for admission.
List of documents required:
1) Class 10 Board examination certificate,
2) Class 10 marks-sheet
3) Class 12 marks-sheet
4) Class 12 Provisional certificate / original certificate
5) Character certificate
6) SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
7) OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by competent authority
8) Transfer certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9) Two passport size self-attested photographs
10) Original copy of registration form
Remember to carry stationery like fevi stick, stapler, pen, et al. Also, keep hand sanitiser, water bottle and sun protective creams with you.
Note: This year, the registration fees has to be paid online.
The university will only release five cut-off lists this year. DU will stick to its “best of four” formula while admitting the new batch of students. Admission-seekers can include marks of the subject in which they wish to do Honours and one language subject, along with two other subjects.
We advice students to freeze a seat and don’t wait for second cut-off to get admission in their desired college or course.
For more news on education, click here
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.