Updated: May 22, 2017 10:04:06 pm
DU admissions 2017: University of Delhi is set to begin the application process for undergraduate courses from today. Aspiring students can log on to the university website to apply for the courses of their choice. The link to the application portal has been activated from this evening.
“The merit based undergraduate admissions (2017-18) web portal will become operational from 6 pm onwards of 22 May 2017 (sic),” the university had said in an official notification. Due to the large number of students who will be applying, the website may slow down. In case of technical difficulties, candidates should to be patient and try the site again when it starts functioning.
Classes will commence from July 20 for the academic session of 2017-18. The cut offs are expected to increase this year. See below to know the dates for the release of the cut off lists.
Subscriber Only Stories
The university will conduct entrance examinations for nine courses including Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis), BA (Hons) Business Economics, BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences, Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd), Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports: BSc (PE, HE & S), BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication, BTech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) and BA (Hons) Music.
Cut off lists:
The admission process has been made to be completely online from last year with six cut off lists. The following are the dates when the cut off lists will be released.
First cut off- June 20
Second cut off- June 24
Third cut off- July 1
Fourth cut off- July 7
Fifth cut off- July 13
Sixth cut off- July 18
Steps to apply for Delhi University:
– Go to the official website of the university (du.ac.in)
– Follow the link to the admission portal.
– Login or register to the site.
– Enter your preference and personal details in the fields provided.
– Upload the necessary documents and submit.
– Download your application form and take a print out for further reference.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.