Delhi Police has invited applications for the recruitment of 6943 Home Guard posts. The Delhi Police will hire 6642 male candidates and 301 female candidates.
The Home Guards Volunteer are enrolled initially for three years but the tenure can be extended for a period of 2+1+1+2 years.
- AAI recruitment 2018: Apply for 908 posts, salary up to Rs 1.8 lakh
- RPF recruitment 2018: Registration begins for 8624 Constable posts; eligibility, how to apply, exam dates, fees
- RPF recruitment 2018: Registration begins for 1120 Sub Inspector posts; check eligibility, fees, official website, exam dates, selection process
- BPSSC recruitment 2018: 126 posts for graduates, know how to apply at bpssc.bih.nic.in
- HSSC recruitment 2018: Apply for 7110 Constable and Inspector posts, salary upto Rs 1,12,400
- SSC recruitment 2018: Apply for 1223 posts at ssc.nic.in
Eligibility: The age of male candidates should be between 20 to 47 years and female should be between 20-42 years. Candidates should have passed class 10. The height of male candidate should be minimum 165 cm and of female 150 cm.
Selection criteria: Candidates will be selected based on physical endurance test and written test.
Candidates can collect and submit the application form from DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi. The application fee is Rs 100.
The last date for receipt of application is March 16, 2016.
For more information on application procedure, click here.
Delhi Police is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Delhi Police remained a part of the Punjab Police until India gained independence in 1947. Delhi Police is divided into 12 branches under the Commissioner of Delhi Police or CP.