In a week’s time, Civil Services (Main) examination will be conducted. Those who have managed to clear the preliminary exams are all set to face the heat on December 18. To ease the pressure on you, we give some last days tips that will help you focus on your civil services exam preparation.
Last minute tips and tricks
1) Keep yourself updated about the current affairs as this section commands a major portion of the general studies exam.
2) Language is an important part and therefore, don’t go for too many elaborate answers. Take care of the within word limits.
3) You must have gone through previous year papers and sample papers. Just pick the pattern of questions and go for a mock test. Do watch the time.
4) Do read the questions twice before answering them. Prepare the answers in your mind and then pen them down.
5) Don’t open lessons that you haven’t read before. It will give added stress to you. Take proper rest a day before the exam.
— with inputs from AK Mishra Director Chankaya IAS Academy