CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released the application forms of private enrollment at its official website.
The private candidate application is for those who were a regular student but could not give the exam because of some medical emergency and so on. A candidate (class 12th student) who had failed at the All India Secondary School Examination of the Board, will be eligible to reappear at the subsequent examination as a private candidate.
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Compartment exams: Registration begins, check how to apply
- CBSE CTET 2018: Official notification released at ctet.nic.in, eligibility, paper pattern and important dates
- CBSE Result 2018: Revaluation process begins, know how to apply
- Declared! Karnataka CET results 2018: How to download at kea.kar.nic.in
- CBSE 10th Results 2018: Check out the revaluation, marks verification procedure
- CBSE 12th result 2018 today: When and where to check
Eligibility: To check the eligibility criteria, click here
Steps to download the Private Candidate for Main Examination 2016 form
1) Check the official site or click here to go directly to the concern page
2) At the home page, click at the link ‘Application Information for Private Candidate for Exam 2016 (Class X/XII)’
3) Fill the details required like your application number etc
4) Pay the requisite examination fee according to the number of papers you have to give.
For more updates on exams and education, click here