- India vs England 3rd Test Day 4 Live Cricket Score Streaming, Ind vs Eng Live Score: India need four wickets to win
- Kerala floods LIVE: All affected tracks restored, says Indian Railway; normal rail traffic to begin from today
- Asian Games 2018 Day 3 Highlights: India add five medals to tally with one gold
The principal of Vishun Rai college, Baccha Rai has been sent to two day SIT remand over Bihar topper scam.
Police had on June 11 arrested Bacha Rai, the kingpin of the toppers scandal, from Bhagwanpur police station in Vaishali district. Rai is the secretary-cum principal of controversial Bishun Rai College.
A court has on June 15 already issued arrest warrants against former Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) chairman Lalkeshwar Prasad Singh and his wife, former JD(U) MLA Usha Sinha, in connection with +2 toppers scandal in the state.
- Bihar Board result 2018: Why BSEB hit headlines in past two years?
- Bihar topper scam: Court accepts Ruby Rai as minor
- SIT arrests Bihar’s topper scam mastermind from UP
- Bihar topper scam: SIT recovers pistol, live rounds from Baccha Rai’s office
- Bihar topper scam: Arrest warrants issued against ex-BSEB chief, JD(U) MLA
- Bihar toppers scandal: Two more arrested
Sinha was suspended from the party on Thursday. She has also been removed as principal of Patna’s Ganga Devi College. Her husband, Prasad, resigned from the BSEB post last week.
For more news on education, click here