March 30, 2016 5:04:41 pm
Bank of Baroda has invited applications for the posts of Specialist Officers. The last date to apply for the posts is by April 13.
Age: It should be between 25 to 40 years. Age relaxation is given to SC/ ST for 5 years, 3 years for OBC for the non-creamy layer, 10 years for PWD and for ex-servicemen/ disabled ex-servicemen as per rules.
Education qualification: Candidates should have completed ICWA/CA/full-time MBA (Finance)/Engineering/PG/PGDBM. The qualification depends upon the post applied for.
Specialist Officers – 250 posts
1. Finance / Credit – 95 posts
2. Information Technology – 35 posts
3. Planning – 6 posts
4. Risk Management – 10 posts
5. Human Resource Management – 15 posts
6. Economist – 4 posts
7. Law – 20 posts
8. Finance / Credit – 50 posts
9. Information Technology – 15 posts
Steps to check BOB recruitment SO posts
Visit the official website
Click on the link ‘RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS-PROJECT-2015-16’ under the announcement section
A pdf will open. Read the notification and apply
For more news on banking jobs, click here
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.