scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Friday, December 04, 2020

AP PGECET result 2020 declared, steps to check marks online

AP PGECET 2020: Admission to 85 per cent of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15 per cent of the seats shall be un-reserved seats.

By: Education Desk | New Delhi | October 23, 2020 3:33:46 pm
AP PGECET 2020, sche.ap.gov.in, MTech courses, education news, college admission,AP PGECET result 2020: Check at sche.ap.gov.in (Image courtesy: Pixabay/ Representational)

AP PGECET result 2020: The Andhra University has released the result for AP PGECET 2020 – the entrance exam for admission to postgraduate engineering common entrance test. Candidates can check their results at sche.ap.gov.in. Those who have cleared the exam will be eligible for admission to MTech, MPharm. PharmD courses.

Admission to 85 per cent of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15 per cent of the seats shall be un-reserved seats. While filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant branch based on their test scores and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in AP PGECET-2020 as per their merit ranks.

Read| Emerging courses to pursue: Virology | Actuarial science |  Pharma Marketing | FinTech Coronavirus | Robotics | Healthcare Engineering | Cyber Security | Data Science | Petroleum and Energy | Design Strategy | Business analytics | Digital auditing | Digital marketing | Luxury management | Machine learning | Gaming Industry | Product design | Transport mobility design

AP PGECET result 2020:  How to check

Step 1: Visit sche.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Click on AP PGECET 2020
Step 3: Click on ‘results’
Step 4: Log-in using credentials
Step 5: Result will be available, download

The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in PGECET-2020 is 25 per cent which is 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Education News, download Indian Express App.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement