With only 8 days left for the All India PG Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE) 2016, candidates should now focus on revision. AIPGDEE 2016 is scheduled to be conducted in December 13, 2015. The exam will be of three hours duration. The online question booklet will have 200 multiple choice questions with single correct response.
Here’s a glimpse of how to prepare for the exam in the last week to bolster the performance:
10 tricks and tips to clear the AIPGDEE 2016 exam
1) Choosing two subjects at a time, one being interesting and the other you find boring.
2) All the understanding based subjects should be chosen in the intial days followed by the subjects you think are difficult to remember.
3) The applied aspect of everything you read must be considered, so that you remember most of the topics you read.
4) Subjects like physiology and biochemistry could be read side-by-side, one being conceptual and other being theoretical.
5) Concentrate on subjects you find tough and are difficult like public health dentistry.
6) Try to remember things through pictorial diagrams and charts, which often helps to answer questions.
7) Make notes of the important points, to be read on the day of the exam.
8) Read the subject that makes you scared.
9) Look for questions of the previous exams.
10) Revise the course thoroughly.
— with inputs from Dr Vinod Sachdev, ITS Centre for Dental Studies and Research