NEST Result 2016: The results of the National Entrance Screening Test’s (NEST) 2016 exam have been released on the official website at 12 pm today.
The exam had been held in May this year by the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Science (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai.
Students can now apply online for the 5-year Integrated MSc program in basic sciences.
Steps to check the NEST exam 2016 results:
1. Open the official website
2. Go to the ‘Results’ section
3. You will be directed to a new page where you will have to enter your Application ID, password and the CAPTCHA image
4. Your result will be displayed on the screen when you click on ‘Submit’
5. You can save a copy of the results to your computer
For more news on results, click here