BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2019 @bseodisha.nic.in HIGHLIGHTS: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has declared the result of class 10 board exams on May 21 (Tuesday), 2019 at a press conference held in Cuttack. Over 5.23 lakh students who appeared for the BSE Odisha Board matric exams can check their result at the official websites, bseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in. The BSE Odisha Board class 10 exams were conducted from February 23 to March 8, 2019.
This year, the pass percentage of Odisha 10th result 2019 has dropped by 5.45 per cent as compared to last year. A total of 70.78 per cent students cleared the BSE Odisha matric exam against 76.23 per cent last year. The School and Mass Education department secretary, Pradipta Mohapatra, while announcing the result said that the decline in pass percentage is caused due to strict security measures adopted by the Odisha Board.
In Pictures| Odisha Board class 10 result 2019 link
BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2019: How to download
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the result link
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
Step 5: Result will appear
Candidates need to download the result and take a print out. It will act as a provisional result. The final and official mark sheets will be available from respective schools, later.