- India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Score, Asia Cup 2018 Ind vs Pak Live Score Streaming: Kuldeep Yadav dismisses Sarfraz Ahmed; Shoaib Malik scores fifty
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live Cricket score streaming: Watch IND vs PAK Match Live Stream on Hotstar, Airtel TV and JioTV
- India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Score Streaming Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming: When and where to watch Ind vs Pak Live broadcast
With radiologists across the state joining the indefinite stir launched by Pune doctors, a huge rally has now been planned on Wednesday at Mumbai. More than 2,500 radiologists have refused to conduct sonographies across the state to protest the delay in amending sections of the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act.
Apart from demanding an amendment, the doctors are also firm that an inquiry be conducted against an official for an alleged incorrect action against radiologist Ashutosh Jape.
- Maharashtra: Indian Medical Association, gynaecological society support radiologists’ stir against PCPNDT Act
- PCPNDT Act: Doctors to join protest from Sep 1, radiology, sonography services to be shut down
- Pune: No shutdown of services from June 27, says IMA
- Heat over PC-PNDT Act ‘misuse’: A week on, radiologists end strike after meeting CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Day-long strike by radiologists in Maharashtra hits services like ultrasound, CT scans
- Radiologists hold a march to PMC office to protest against stringent provisions of PCPNDT
Dr Jignesh Thakker, former president of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association and national coordinator of PC-PNDT Act for the body; Dr Gururaj Lacchan, Pune unit incharge of IRIA; and other radiologists met municipal commissioner Kunal Kumar and mayor Prashant Jagtap to reiterate their demands.
“We have also asked for an inquiry against Dr Vaishali Jadhav, who is the appropriate authority for implementing the PC-PNDT Act in the municipal corporation,” Thakker said. Lacchan said the commissioner has agreed for an inquiry. The radiologists have been agitating in Pune since June 14, while the state unit joined the strike on Monday. They claimed there are differences in the government’s online form F that records the medical history of a pregnant woman.