- India vs Pakistan, Live Cricket Score, Asia Cup 2018 Live Score: Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam settle Pakistan's ship
- India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Score Streaming, Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming: When and where to watch Ind vs Pak Live Telecast
- India vs Pakistan Live Cricket Streaming, Asia Cup 2018: How to watch IND vs PAK ODI match on JioTV, Airtel TV and Hotstar
Under criticism for delay in the metro rail project due to a decision to change the route, city BJP MP Anil Shirole alleged that the NCP and Congress are responsible for the failure to get the project approved on time.
“The UPA government had given an in principle approval to the Pune metro rail. There were some queries, but the then state government of the Congress and NCP failed to respond to them in four years. Thus, the BJP-led state government had to take time to get things on track,” Shirole said in a press conference.
The Opposition has no moral right to criticise the BJP government for the delay in implementing the Pune metro rail, Shirole said, adding that Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari are taking interest in getting the project approved.
- Metro officials clueless, worried over delay in getting nod for Khadki stretch
- Centre ‘delays’ Pune Metro work, but Maharashtra, PMC and PCMC prompt in transferring land for project
- Metro work stuck at Khadki: Army blames state govt, MahaMetro officials hit back
- Why Metro work on Khadki stretch is stuck, and how Pune MPs can help move it forward
- Pune: To help youths get jobs, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra inaugurated
- Pune Metro: Before work starts parties clamour for credit, blame each other for delay
Former deputy chief minister and senior NCP leader Ajit Pawar had criticised Shirole for the delay in implementing the metro rail in Pune. “The unnecessary issues raised by the BJP MP had resulted in the delay,” Pawar had said at a function recently.
On the realignment of metro rail along the Mutha river being challenged in the National Green Tribunal, Shirole said that all queries have been addressed and the proposal is in the final stages of approval.