April 21, 2009 2:17:03 am
Pune division,the youngest division of the Central Railway,has bagged seven shields for outstanding performances at various capacities. B B Modgil,general manager,Central Railway,gave away these shields on the 54 th GM award function at CSTM,Mumbai,recently.
The shields awarded to the division are :
* Diesel Traction Trophy for overall performance.
* Mechanical Diesel Loco Efficiency Shield to Pune Diesel Shed.
* First best maintained train to Pune-Mumbai 2127/2128 Intercity Express.
* Punctuality Shield was given jointly to Pune and Mumbai divisions.
* Commercial Shield was given jointly to Pune division and Bhusawal divisions.
* Land Management/Tree Plantation efficiency Shield was jointly awarded to Pune and Mumbai Division.
* New shield for second best cleanliness was awarded to Sangli Station of Pune Division. Two officers and 15 railway employees were also given GM award. These awards are given on the performance of various departments of the division,overall performance of the division as well as individual performance of the officers and the staff. Prabhat Sahai the new DRM,Pune division,congratulated all the railway officers and staff for their outstanding performance as a team.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.