November 16, 2021 8:40:41 am
A massive fire broke out at the Samsung service centre in Mumbai’s Kanjurmarg at 9:45 pm on Monday. Fire Brigade officials said that the fire started at the first floor of the ground plus one structure and was designated as level 2.
At the time of the incident, there was no one inside the building premises. No one was injured in the incident.
We received info around 9 pm that a fire broke out at Samsung Service Centre in Kanjurmarg East, Mumbai due to a short circuit. 10-12 fire tenders are present here. Local people have been shifted. Rescue operations underway: Prashant Kadam, DCP (Zone 7) pic.twitter.com/DccrlCnVed
— ANI (@ANI) November 15, 2021
The service centre is located near Kanjurmarg police station in Kanjurmarg (East). Eight fire engines, four water tankers were pressed into service to douse the fire.
After over 2 hours of the fire fighting operation, the fire was covered from all the sides.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.