scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Fire at mall,apartments

A minor fire broke out in a commercial complex in Vile Parle on Saturday. A shop on the fourth floor of the Prime Mall in Irla caught fire. Fire officials said the “Grade One” fire was doused before it spread.

Written by Express News Service | Mumbai |
December 4, 2011 2:34:47 am

A minor fire broke out in a commercial complex in Vile Parle on Saturday. A shop on the fourth floor of the Prime Mall in Irla caught fire. Fire officials said the “Grade One” fire was doused before it spread.

“We received a call around 7.58 am and managed to douse the fire within two hours. It seems a short circuit caused the fire,” said a fire official.

Another fire broke out on the fifth floor of an 11-storeyed residential building,Sagar Apartments,in Saki Naka. The washing machine at a flat caught fire. Several fire engines were sent and the blaze was brought under control immediately,an official said.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Mumbai News, download Indian Express App.

  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement