Two patients of Bathinda died of Swine flu on Wednesday. One 60-year-old Kalini Devi died in Guru Gobind Singh Medical collge Faridkot while another 58-year-old patient of Bathinda district died in Ludhiana’s Apollo Hospital.
- ‘Thirteen cases of swine flu reported in last 3 days’
- Swine flu claims one more life, death toll reaches 100 in state
- Swine flu: All you want to know about the H1N1 Influenza
- Woman from Uttam Nagar first swine flu death this year
- Two more die of swine flu,death toll in Malaysia touches 64
- First swine flu case in city,hospitals gear up to prevent spread of virus
He was diagnosed with Swine flu few days back. Doctors, meanwhile, have asked people to follow general precautions and regularly wash their hands before taking meals.