Bunty Bajwa, an employee of a money exchange trader was looted of Rs 80,000 in Janakpuri area on Saturday. He was going to State Bank of India, Janakpuri branch to deposit cash. He added that two miscreants came there and made him smell a chemical following which he was unconscious.
- Suspected drug-related death: 23-year-old Moga man succumbs at PGI
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: It’s high time these cases are tried at the earliest, says SC
- Witness in inter-faith couple ‘harassment’ case alleges kidnap
- Mumbai: 5 held for firing, say police
- Man kidnaps cousin, dumps his body in canal after kin go to cops
- 19-year-old was sedated by friends before being killed for money: Police
After sometime when he gained consciousness he found his bag missing. He informed his employer Sanjiv Kumar who informed the police. Inspector Varinderpal Singh, SHO at police station division number 6 said the police is investigating Bajwa’s claims and an FIR was not registered till the filing of the report.