scorecardresearch
Follow Us:
Friday, December 03, 2021

Fire in cardboard factory,dhabha

A massive fire broke out in a cardboard factory in Deep Nagar on Wednesday.

Written by Express News Service | Ludhiana |
May 30, 2013 3:43:09 am

A massive fire broke out in a cardboard factory in Deep Nagar on Wednesday.

The fire was caused due to short circuit about 1 pm and it was controlled in about four hours. A part of the shed fell down due to the fire,but there was no employee inside the factory at that time.

There was no arrangement for firefighting equipment inside the unit,said the fire department. Although the exact loss could not be ascertained,it was said the loss could run into lakhs.

In another fire incident at a dhabha near Clock Tower,excessive heat due to cooking spread fire on the top floor of the dhabha. However,it was controlled soon.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Ludhiana News, download Indian Express App.

  • Newsguard
  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
  • Newsguard
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement